SQL Server Database Restore is a tool which makes the continuous backup restore and verification of an SQL Server database very easy.
The databases to be restored are configured in a simple config file. The application checks continuously for new backups (full, differential or transaction logs, created e.g. using SQLBackupAndFTP) and when a new backup is found it is automatically restored on a server of your choice. The restored database remains ready for the next backup.
The main features of the application are:
- Automatic (fastest possible) restore of a backup chain
- Continuous restore for the validation of backups, especially after copying the backup over network, FTP, etc.
- Keeping a ready copy of the database at all times, also at a remote location, e.g. as a disaster recovery strategy
- Support for multiple databases
- Constant logging of the process
- Email notification on error and/or success
us for further information, live-demo and prices.